Cheap Pampers Deals, Voucher Codes & Offers on Sale
Every mother wants the best for their baby. Pampers is the number one diaper choice for pediatricians and the trusted brand for mothers. Pampers provides baby with the best comfort and skin protection for a happy, healthy development journey. Enjoy great savings especially when you purchase large packs of baby dry pants as well as wipes.
History of pampers
In 1956, P&G researcher Victor Mills disliked changing the cloth diapers of his newborn grandchild. Therefore, he assigned fellow researchers in P&G’s Exploratory Division to look into making a better disposable diaper.
Hence pampers were introduced in 1961. The name “Pampers” was coined by Alfred Goldman, Creative Director at Benton & Bowles.
However, early diapers were bulky, heavy products composed of fluff pulp. Hence, in 1966, Pampers launched a ‘wing fold design and by 1969 started a “third size”. Moreover, toddler and Premature Infant sizes were also introduced. In addition, in 1973, P&G developed elasticized single and double gussets around the leg and waist areas to aid in fitting and in containing urine or stool which had not been absorbed.
In 1982, Pampers introduced an elasticized wingfold diaper with elastic leg gathers and refastenable tapes. Moreover, in the 1990s Pampers introduced a thinner diaper known as Ultra Dry Thins. The early 1990s also saw the introduction of gender-specific diapers in the Pampers brand.
Furthermore, in 1998, Procter & Gamble introduced its largest diaper at the time, Pampers Baby-Dry Size 6. In 2018 the company launched its newest diaper line called Pampers Pure.
How to choose the right size of pampers diapers
Pampers diapers are sized according to the baby’s weight. Hence the weight ranges on the pamper pack give an indication of what size to choose for your baby.
- Less than 2.7 kilos (Premature babies) – Pampers Swaddlers Preemie
- Less than 3.6 kilos – Pampers Swaddlers Newborn, Pampers Baby Dry Newborn, and Pampers Sensitive Newborn
- 5.4 kilos to 8.2 kilos – Pampers Sensitive Size 2, Pampers Baby Dry Size 2, and Pampers Swaddlers Size 2
- 7.3 kilos to 12.7 kilos – Pampers Swaddlers Size 3, Pampers Baby Dry Size 3, Pampers Cruisers Size 3, and Pampers Sensitive Size 3
- 10 kilos to 16.8 kilos – Pampers Sensitive Size 4, Pampers Baby Dry Size 4, Pampers Cruisers Size 4, and Pampers Swaddlers Size 4
- Over 16 kilos – Pampers Swaddlers Size 6, Pampers Baby Dry Size 6, and Pampers Cruisers Size 6
- Over 18.5 kilos – Pampers Cruisers Size 7
What makers pampers diapers unique
- 3D Absorbing Cushion. This helps to minimize the contact of irritants such as your little one’s runny poo away from his or her skin.
- Magic Gel Channels. Expect up to 3 times dryness with Pampers’ 3 Magic Gel Channels. This feature locks up the wetness and moisture away.
- Silky Softness. This is to provide optimum comfort to your little ones.
- Gentle Cuffs and Garters. Say goodbye to red marks and leaks with the gentle garters and cuffs that are manufactured to gently hug your baby’s skin .
- Color-changing wetness indicator. Instead of taking a peak and feeling the baby’s bottom, you can just check the wetness indicator. You will know if the baby has peed if the yellow line turned in to blue. This feature is available for newborns and small sizes.